At Hartpury, we are committed to widening participation in education and showcasing what college and university life is really like.
We work closely with schools, colleges, teachers and careers advisors to ensure individuals are provided with innovative activities designed to raise aspirations and enhance the awareness and benefits of higher education. We are an enthusiastic team supported by highly qualified lecturers who enjoy inspiring young minds both on campus and in schools.
We are passionate about advancing awareness of environmental, life and social sciences through our three distinct subject areas: Animal and Agriculture, Equine and Sport.
The 'Discover Hartpury' programme works within the Gloucestershire area and beyond to widen participation in education and promote dream careers. We are able to offer a diverse range of opportunities to suit the individual ‘wants, needs and aspirations’ and ultimately reach their full potential.
Our dynamic programme offers:
- Campus Tours for Hartpury College and Hartpury University led by student ambassadors
- Attendance at school and college careers fairs
- Support for school activities such as mock interviews, parents evenings, ask the professional etc
- Be Inspired: University Taster Days for Year 11 & 12
- Subject Masterclasses for Year 12/13 (Agriculture, Animal, Equine and Sport) Click here.
- Interactive workshops targeted at inspiring and supporting pathways into higher education (student finance, the UCAS journey, preparing for interviews etc)
- Assemblies introducing Hartpury University and/or Hartpury College
- Skills workshops on Speaking with confidence
- Updates for Careers Advisors' including our monthly schools’ newsletter
- Open days for Hartpury College and Hartpury University
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01452 702303.