This one hour virtual workshop will be delivered by MADE for Education and is for parents of pupils in KS4 (Years 10 and 11) and will provide information about how you can support your child with their revision and exams.
Parents are in a unique position to influence the academic success of their children. They set the stage for positive behaviours with regards to learning and serve as emotional supports during stressful times of studying. Made for Education parents’ evenings aim to help parents adopt an encouraging way of monitoring and celebrating their child’s commitment to academic progression.
Aims and objectives of the workshop:
- To introduce parents to the benefits and practice of revision
- To enable parents to monitor the effectiveness of their child’s revision
- To help parents support their children in a non-confrontational manner
- To assist parents in raising their children’s motivation and commitment
- To introduce parents to information condensing techniques
- To help parents create a suitable studying environment at home
The event will be shown virtually via an online platform. Once you have registered a link will be sent to you for you to log on to on the evening.