Apprenticeships Information Evening
28 MARCH 2018 AT 17:30 UNTIL 19:30
Apprenticeships are a great way to gain qualifications and experience in the workplace, whilst earning.
They help you build links with organisations and professionals in the area in which you’d like to work. 83% of apprentices say that their career prospects improved when they completed their apprenticeships.
Apprenticeships combine study, normally one day per week at college, with a paid job. Gloucestershire College offers apprenticeships in a wide range of occupational areas from Engineering and Construction, to Marketing, IT and Hairdressing. Our expert teams can help you find the right apprenticeship and support you throughout your training.
Interested in finding out more?
Gloucestershire College is hosting an Apprenticeships Information Evening on 28th of March from 5.30pm to 7.30pm. Visitors to the event will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about the how an apprenticeship works including the minimum wage you can expect to receive.
- Find out about the types of apprenticeships that are available and the career paths they can lead on to.
- Discover more about higher apprenticeships which allow you to gain qualifications such as HNDs, HNCs and foundation degrees.
- Talk to current apprentices about their experience of being a GC apprentice.
- Meet employers who recruit apprentices, and talk to them about the types of vacancies they offer.
All are welcome including parents and existing GC students.